Growing Business, Growing Smart – Over 50 Years of Balancing Progress and Preservation
The Chester County Economic Development Council (CCEDC) is a private, non-governmental entity that promotes a competitive edge for existing and new businesses by providing proven financial solutions; cultivating workforce talent; leveraging business partnerships; and fostering entrepreneurial collaboration for more than 50 years. CCEDC services improve the business community and enhance the quality of life in Chester County and the region.
The impact of the CCEDC on the growth and prosperity of companies comprising the high priority industries in the County and region has been significant and enduring. Those industrial clusters are: IT/Communications, Life Sciences, Health Care, Finance and Banking, Advanced Manufacturing and Agriculture. For a full list of current industry investors, please click here.
CCEDC manages and administers the following affiliated organizations, Industry Partnerships, and related initiatives:
- Central and Western Chester County Industrial Development Authority (C&WCCIDA)
- Chester County Industrial Development Authority (IDA)
- Chester County International Business Council (CCIBC)
- Health Care Connect (HCC)
- Hire One
- ideas x innovation network (i2n)
- Innovative Technology Action Group (ITAG)
- Smart Energy Initiative (SEI)
- Southeastern Economic Development Company of Pennsylvania (Seedcopa)
- Uwchlan Township Industrial Development Authority