TITLE: Technology and Program Coordinator
REPORTS TO: SVP/CMO and Partnership Manager
PRIMARY FUNCTION: To work directly with the CCEDC Marketing Team and Industry Partnership staff to develop and implement marketing and partnership initiatives. Function as the liaison to create, communicate and coordinate partnership information across internal and external contacts.
- Assist SVP/CMO and Project Directors/Managers in coordinating workforce development programs and industry partnerships with particular emphasis on marketing (websites maintenance, social media and SalesForce CRM database), events and partnership support.
- Develop and manage project websites and social media tools for internal and external utilization including updating information on a weekly basis.
- Provide coordination for industry partnership programs, breakfast briefings and general events.
- Assist with preparing and submitting proposals, requests for payments, progress and final reports, contracts, and final budget reconciliations
- Coordinate events and meetings, including development of announcements, registrations, facilities, catering, meeting packets, and presentation needs
- Maintain database and file information for partnership and programs
- Coordinate technology needs for CCEDC including SalesForce administration and point of contact for social media tools.
- Interface with and maintain communications with company and partner personnel
- Participate in partnership and subcommittee activities as needed for marketing or events
- Provide coordination and support to project staff as required, including meeting scheduling, telephone inquiries, meeting minutes and maintaining electronic and hard copy files
- Provide backup support to the marketing and development coordinator.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in marketing and technology fields.
- Prior experience in project coordination preferred.
- Proven experience with website maintenance and social media and technology tools preferred.
- Advanced computer skills, especially in web tools, database management, spread sheets, and presentation software. Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, work independently and have an attention to detail.
- Strong communications skills required including writing and editing abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact effectively with various internal and external groups, and maintain superior files
- Ability to operate within an entrepreneurial environment
HOURS REQUIRED: Full Time
Please forward cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.