- This event has passed.
Aging with Knowledge – Planning for the Future
June 24, 2014 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Learn what’s available, what to do next, and how to plan for comfort in retirement from a panel of professionals who serve seniors.
Michelle Berk, Elder Care Attorney
Patti Brennan, Financial Planner
Deb Klock, Geriatric Care Manager
Kathy Sullivan, Senior Center Executive Director
– Estate planning and guardianship
– How to handle present and future financial needs to enjoy retirement
– Assessing current needs and coordinating care
– Differences in Senior Living options
– Resources, programs and transportation available in the community
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Baby boomers, seniors, caregivers, “Sandwich” generation
Light refreshments will be served.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE