- This event has passed.
ITAG Partnership Meeting – 2024 Board Elections & Networking
January 11 @ 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Featuring a Special Presentation on the Quantum Threat and Quantum Resistant Encryption.
Join us for the first ITAG meeting of 2024, where we’ll review ITAG’s mission and goals, nominate and elect 2024 board members, and hear a special presentation on the Quantum Threat and its implications for business, led by Mike Kain, Engineer and Security Architect at Unisys.
ITAG is all about collaboration and connections!
ITAG has no “dues” and no formal membership requirements. The only requirement is that you share our commitment to advancing a robust, dynamic regional tech economy with a workforce that is well trained, inclusive, and ready for the challenges of tomorrow.
ITAG might be for you if:
- You are passionate about tech & IT in southeastern PA
- You work in tech, or for a tech-based employer, and are interested in connecting with your industry peers
- You like to learn about industry trends and best practices, such as how to address common challenges like cybersecurity or workforce diversity & inclusion
- You agree a skilled, prepared workforce is key to our tech industry’s health and to the success of our regional economy
- You like to give back to causes that are important to you, whether by hosting an ITAG meeting, serving on an advisory committee, or volunteering at a youth event to help inspire and prepare the tech workers of tomorrow
If that sounds like you, considering joining ITAG!
As always, the meeting will be followed by networking and refreshments. Don’t miss this great opportunity to engage with peers from across the tech industry. First-time attendees welcome!
Want to find out more about ITAG and its initiatives? Visit itag.ccedcpa.com. Please contact Marianne Stack at email@example.com, with any questions.
Advance registration required. Registration ends January 10 at noon.
About ITAG: As a 25-year-old partnership of companies throughout the Greater Philadelphia region, ITAG is dedicated to supporting and promoting the growth of Southeastern PA’s Information Technology (IT), Communications, and Technological Processes sectors. ITAG works together to identify common challenges facing the tech industry and to promote new opportunities and tools to run businesses more efficiently through technology. This employer-led partnership provides numerous benefits for participating organizations, including, but not limited to workforce training, recruiting assistance, technology presentations and information to keep up with new tech trends, sharing best practices and networking. Utilizing more than 300 volunteers, ITAG also offers career exploration opportunities to nearly a thousand local students each year.