- This event has passed.
Success in Sustainability: Lessons from Vanguard, Vertex, Victory Brewing Company, and Silver & Silver
June 21, 2013 @ 10:00 am
Sustainability comes in all shapes and sizes. Come learn how four diverse, local companies have approached sustainability and energy issues for financial, PR, and employee satisfaction considerations. Specifically, speakers will address the following:
1) Getting Started: What were your challenges and what triggered you to take action?
2) ROI: What is your ROI and how is it calculated?
3) Financing: How did your firm finance it’s efforts? Did you take advantage of government incentives or financing?
4) Benchmarking and Data Monitoring: How are your initiatives being measured/evaluated? Have you found any unintended/non-financial benefits?
5) Future Plans: What’s next for your organization’s efforts?
- The Vanguard Group
- Kevin O’Toole – Corporate Real Estate and Facilities management
- John Wilson – Group Leader, Strategic Sustainability
- Victory Brewing Company
- Bill Covaleski – President & Brewmaster
- Silver and Silver
- Mike Silver, Esquire – Senior Partner
Target Audience: General Business Community