Angel Venture Education Workshop – New Start Time – 9:00 am
Who should attend: Regional entrepreneurs and startup company founders exploring angel investment funding options
Why attend: This is the premiere workshop to learn how to successfully pitch to investors and prepare for attendance at the annual AVF in May 2018. This same workshop is held annually in the city of Philadelphia, drawing a crowd of 170-200. AVF brings together the largest gathering of Angel Investors and Entrepreneurs in the Mid-Atlantic region and has showcased over 500 companies in the last 19 years.
Moderated by: Marc Kramer, Executive Director Private Investors Forum, Angel Venture Fair
9:00 am Networking, Registration, Continental breakfast
9:30 am Kickoff and Welcome
9:40 am Introductions
9:50 am Legal Panel
10:15 am Company Pitches
11:00 am Investor Panel
11:30 am Wrap Up
- Dr. Monica Zimmerman, The Cottrell Entrepreneurial Leadership Center, i2n
- Jonathon Beschen, Ben Franklin Technology Partners, i2n
- Guy Fardone, Evolve IP, i2n
- Larry Brotzge, Robin Hood Ventures
- Marnie McCoy, BioAdvance
- Colleen Bevenour, Keiretsu Forum
- Joe Cafarchio, Meridian Bank
- Michael Harrington, Fox Rothschild LLP, i2n
- Chris Wright, McCausland Keen + Buckman, i2n
- Joe Guagliardo, Pepper Hamilton LLP
Space is limited so register today.
All refund requests must be made at least 48 hours before the event. After that date, tickets may be transferred to other attendees if the original ticket holder cannot attend. Contact Organizer for more information.