Best Practices For Your Job Search
Does your JOB SEARCH have you beaten down?
While some Job Seekers recognize immediately that looking for a job is a fulltime job in itself, few are experts in managing the job search as a project. Especially people who have been in Job Search mode for more than three months. Many Job Seekers are not aware of the tools and training that they may be eligible for via the State of PA and the local PA CareerLink®.Have you met with PA CareerLink® to determine if your are eligible for these free benefits and trainings?
Attend this workshop to learn:
– The role that momentum plays in exponentially improving your career and income trajectory
– How to build it, how to sustain it, and how to get it back if you lose it
– The #1 difference between those who land swiftly and successfully and those who endure a long job search
– Tools and systems that will maximize your chance at landing, not just a job, but the job you want
– The habits that will put you in a state of career autopilot so that you never have to settle for a job again
Seating is limited and pre-registration is required.
9:00am – 9:15am Registration & Continental Breakfast
9:15am – 11:00am Workshop Presentation
11:00am – 11:30am Q&A