Crowdfunding: If, When and How to Get in the Game
Cost: $29 includes lunch, $19 for Penn State Great Valley staff and students
Igniting Innovation: a forum for fostering fresh ideas and connecting with regional professionals sponsored by Penn State Great Valley and the Chester County Economic Development Council
Want a surefire checklist to determine if crowdfunding is right for you?
If so, don’t miss this exciting opportunity to hear from a panel of regional thought-leaders and experts in crowdfunding. The panelists will discuss what drove their decision to use crowdfunding and their sucessess, pitfalls, and lessons learned from the process.
Panelist Share Their Experiences and Insights: What worked and what didn’t work?
• Michael Harrington — Fox Rothschild LLP
• Mark Talaba — The Gabriel Institute
• Gigi Kizhakkechethipuzha — Gami, LLC
• Carmen Lobus — Crowdfunding for Growth
• Kevin Lewis — Crowdfunding experts.com
Panel moderated by Anthony Gold.