Explore Today’s Hiring Trends – Finding Work in the New Normal
Hire One, in conjunction with the Innovative Technology Action Group (ITAG), The Healthcare Partnership of Chester County and the Manufacturing Alliance of Chester and Delaware Counties (MACC/DC), presents….
In today’s U.S. workforce, 20-33% are independent employees. Companies in all industries are hiring contract employees across all levels. While sometimes a bridge to full employment, this new normal may open doors for additional employment opportunities.
- Bill Slackman, President, Contact Management, Inc.
- Jennifer Mitchell, Managing Partner, Vantage Pointe Partners
- Lisa Van Ess, Managing Director, Full Circle Computing
Industry professionals will:
- Share their experiences working in corporate, contract, consulting and entrepreneurial situations
- Dispel myths about independent and contract work
- Help you begin to discover the often overlooked advantages of contract employment
A continental breakfast will be provided beginning at 8:45 a.m.
To register, please visit http://workinthenewnormal.eventbrite.com
Registration is free*
*In order to comply with state guidelines, attendee Social Security Number is required on the day of the event to gain admission.
Funding for this program is provided by the Chester County Workforce Investment Board.