Farmers Market Manager’s Conference – Central
Join us for this day-long event to meet and hear from fellow market managers and gain skills to enhance and improve your Farmers Market!
Topics to be covered:
- FARMERS MARKET MATRIX: Collecting Good Data – Liz Comiskey, Farmers Market Coalition
- SNAP UPDATES & MARKET SIGNUPS – Joni Garcia, USDA
- PA FARM: Creating a Statewide Farmers Market Association – Brian Moyer
- UNDERSTANDING CONSUMER BEHAVIOR AT FARMERS MARKETS – GrowNYC
- PANEL DISCUSSION – Sharing Success: What’s Working at Your Market?
The true cost of this program is $150 per person but thanks to a Grant from AgConnect there is NO cost to attend. However, registration is required.***
*** After registering online at the grant rate of $0, you will be emailed an application that requires you to share your social security number, a requirement of the PA Department of Labor and Industry. This form must be returned prior to or the morning of the conference. If you do not complete the required information, you will be billed the true cost of $150. If you prefer not to share our social security number, you must register at the non-grant rate. ***
Lunch and snacks will be provided.
Contact Brian Moyer firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.