HireOne/ReferOne Summer Networking Event
HireOne/Refer One…Making connections
Hire One/Refer One is a highly successful business networking event where employers network with professionals looking for jobs from a variety of industries, to provide referrals that lead to interviews and hiring opportunities.
- This is a business meeting, not a job fair. Hors d’oeuvres and beverages will be served
- Attire: Business Casual
- Type of industries: Energy, Information Technology, Healthcare, Financial Services, Manufacturing, and more
- Parking: The event will be held poolside at the clubhouse on your right as you turn on Woodview Way. Please do not park in front of the building. There is ample parking along the side and behind the clubhouse. Walk to the front of the clubhouse for registration.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who manages and/or hires people should carve out time for networking since 80% of the people who get hired are referred into an organization. This HireOne event was built for employers (managers and recruiters) to meet job seekers from various careers that may be looking for their next opportunity to build relationships and a network of associates.
- Anyone searching for a great job opportunity or who is willing to refer someone else to a position that is not the right fit himself/herself?
Rain date: August 30, 2017. An email will be sent to ticket holders if the rain date is used.
Questions? Contact Jim Lauckner, Hire One Sr. Project Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is funded in part by the Chester County Workforce Development Board.