Relief From UC Charges: An Employer Engagement Seminar
This seminar guides employers through the UC claims process, beginning when an employee is determined financially eligible for benefits.
Important points we will explain include:
- What is relief from charges, and which employers may be eligible?
- How are employers notified of a person’s eligibility for UC?
- How accounts are charged when multiple employers are involved?
- What documents do employers receive and why?
- What should employers do if original relief from charges forms can’t be located?
- How can employees’ separation affect their UC eligibility?
- Deadlines for employers filing for relief from charges.
Presenter: Hilton Hill, Workforce Development Representative, PA Dept. of Labor and Industry
There will be a continental breakfast from 8:30am-9:00am, followed by the presentation and a Q&A session. A representative from the PA CareerLink-Chester County will be available to answer any questions regarding JobGateway.