SOLD OUT – 15th Annual Economic Outlook
Join us for CCEDC’s 15th Annual Economic Outlook which will identify challenges and trends to come in 2019. James Glassman and Patti Brennan will offer their perspectives the local, regional, national, and global economies.
As Managing Director and head economist for Commercial Banking at Chase, James Glassman provides market insights to help clients better understand the changing economy and its impact on their business. Glassman also works closely with the firm’s Corporate Sector, including the Chief Investment Office and Investor Relations, as well as the Corporate and Investment Bank and Government Relations groups, providing financial analysis and research.
A publisher of independent research on the principal forces shaping the economy and financial markets, Glassman is regularly cited in the financial media, where he is also a frequent commentator on economic policy issues. Additionally, he is a long-standing participant in the widely followed Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia Survey of Professional Forecasters and the National Association of Business Economists’ panel of macroeconomic forecasters.
From 1979 through 1988, Glassman served as a senior economist in the Research & Statistics and Monetary Affairs departments at the Federal Reserve Board in Washington, DC His responsibilities ranged from analysis and forecasting of inflation and labor market developments to analysis of the Federal Reserve’s operating strategies and interest rate markets to the development of monetary and reserves projections. He joined Morgan Guaranty in 1988 and then Chemical Bank in 1993, which, through a combination of mergers, became JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Mr. Glassman earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana, and a master’s degree in economics from the University of Illinois, Chicago. He was awarded a PhD in Economics from Northwestern University.
Patti Brennan, CFP®, CFS, President and CEO
A graduate of Georgetown University and a Certified Financial Planner, Patti Brennan is different. Not only does she provide comprehensive wealth management, she creates integrated strategies that are unique for each client. She takes this one step further with a process that updates all financial plans each night with changes in the total portfolio. This way cash flow, income tax calculations and retirement projections stay current and “live” instead of obsolete with market fluctuations.
She is not just a number cruncher. Known for her ability to see the impact of the “little details” on the big picture, Patti is known for communicating complex financial concepts in simple, understandable and meaningful terms.
- “Barron’s TOP 100 Women Financial Advisors In the Nation” (June 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, July 2006 *The Winner’s Circle Awards).
- “The Top 1200 Financial Advisors in America”* (Barron’s, Feb 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009)
- “One of America’s Top 100 Independent Advisors” (*Fortune, March 2008, Registered Rep, Nov. 2007)
- “One of the 50 Most Influential Women in Wealth Management” (*Wealth Manager Magazine, April 2008)
- “The 50 Top Women in Wealth” (Wealth Manager Magazine, May 2010)
- “The Top Wealth Advisors” #2 in the Greater Philadelphia Area – Patricia C. Brennan CFP® (Philadelphia Business Journal, October 2008)
- “One of the Nation’s Top Wealth Advisors – Worth Magazine” (Worth Magazine, February, 2010).
- “One of the Nation’s 400 Top Advisors” (The Financial Times, April, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013)
- March of Dimes Recipient of the Ellen Ann Roberts Award for Excellence in Business (October 2014)
- Forbes – “Best – In – State Wealth Advisors for 2018”, Pennsylvania (Feb 2018)