Light the Night Chester County – Executive Challenge
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Light The Night Walk funds treatments that are saving the lives of patients today. LLS is making cures happen by providing patient support services, advocating for lifesaving treatments and pioneering the most promising cancer research anywhere. And it’s all happening now. Not someday, but today. Each year friends, families and coworkers form teams to raise money in support of our mission.
Light the Night Executive Challenge
Executives in the Eastern Pennsylvania area compete to raise funds for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society! Joining the Challenge is simple – follow these proven steps to success:
- Set a fundraising goal and launch your effort by making a personal contribution
- Reach out to your network to solicit donations from your clients, customers, vendors and personal contacts. In this busy world reminders are always appreciated, so ask more than once to get a response!
Light the Night Chester County Event Details
- Registration Time: 4:30pm
- Start & End Time: 7:00pm-8:30pm
- Parking: Wilson Farm Park parking lots
- Walk in distance: 1 mile
- Dogs are allowed
- Wheelchairs, Strollers are allowed
- Other Activities: Family Fun Zone & Fireworks
- Food is not available for purchase beyond what is available for Champions for Cures