On April 24th 2014 at Penn State University, Great Valley Campus Conference Center, this all-day educational event will bring the area’s top companies, IT professionals, and educational institutions to discuss how to best leverage the latest technology in today’s economic business climate of doing more with less. Morning technical sessions for IT Architects and Systems Designers will focus on trends and technology in Cyber Security and Big Data. Two afternoon sessions will address both the company and individual perspectives on Leadership. An afternoon Innovation Expo featuring 8-10 innovative companies from the region will be followed by a networking reception with a sampling of regional food and beverages.
Each of the sessions will be delivered by executive thought leaders from companies such as Candor Consulting, eBay, EvolveIP, Fox Rothschild, Gartner, MongoSluice, Point.io, the US Secret Service, and The Vanguard Group.
- 8:00 am – Registration
- 8:30 am – Welcome
- 9:00 am – Keynote
- 10:00 am – Technical Sessions #1
- 11:00 am – Technical Sessions #2
- 12:00 pm – Lunch and Speaker
- 1:15 pm – Leadership Sessions #1
- 2:15 pm – Leadership Sessions #2
- 3:15 pm – Keynote Wrap-up
- 3:30 pm – Innovation in the Region
- 3:45 pm – Innovation Expo & Networking