The Innovative Technology Action Group
ITAG promotes information technology, communications, and technological processes, throughout Pennsylvania to establish a competitive edge in an increasingly-sophisticated global marketplace.
In collaboration with participating regional companies, economic development agencies, education, and training partners, ITAG develops programs and workshops for individuals and companies, promoting the latest technology and best practices in using it. ITAG resources include a group of dedicated volunteer organizations who support the initiative. The benefits to participating in the partnership are:
- Access to grant opportunities for the region
- Workforce training and education funds/programs
- Participation in ITAG’s Youth Initiatives: Girls Exploring Tomorrow’s Technology (GETT), Techies Day, and TechTrek.
- Shared resources for business support
- Recruiting Assistance
- Assistance with growing the pipeline of qualified workers
- Access to influencing curriculum
Learn more at ITAGPa.org
For information on sponsorship opportunities for ITAG events, click here.
Sustainability for this Industry Partnership comes from private sector contributions, both cash and in-kind, federal, state and local grant support including the Chester County Workforce Investment Board/PA Department of Labor and Industry and the efforts of numerous volunteers.