CCEDC Corporate Investors are in a better place to achieve their overall business goals and objectives. Why? Because CCEDC’s Board Members and highly-experienced management team pledge to understand their business’ vision and work closely with them to create strategies that advance their company’s growth potential.
Corporate Investor Opportunities Highlights:
- Assistance in making connections with real estate professionals, business experts, civic and community leaders and other professionals to help move your plans and ideas from concept to reality.
- Personal access to the CCEDC’s Management Team’s 60 + years of experience in Chester County for assistance with facility relocation/expansion, workforce training and job skills development, as well as financial solutions and access to low interest capital.
- Opportunities for networking at cutting-edge events like our Stakeholder’s Breakfast or Business Achievement Award Dinner– featuring dynamic speakers, sharing topics impacting the region’s business and economic outlook.
- Use of our home office facilities for meetings and training opportunities featuring state-of-the-art technology.
- Additional advertising of your organization with a company logo /website hot link on our website, in our Annual Report and in our offices in Exton.
Join us to align your company for a multi-beneficial partnership. Why not schedule an appointment to learn more about CCEDC’s Corporate Investor Opportunities by contacting MaryFrances McGarrity, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (610) 321-8223.
Levels of Investment:
> Legacy Investor ($10,000 and above)
> Strategic Investor (5,000-$9,999)
> Development Investor ($2,500-$4,999)
> Growth Investor ($1,000-$2,499)
Click here to download an i2i Investor Application.