Getting to Know CCEDC During the Holidays
As year winds down, we wanted to close out 2016 by sharing some fun holiday facts about the Chester County Economic Development Council’s team.
Over the past several weeks, Kathy McAfee, Loan Documentation and Servicing Specialist for Seedcopa has been posting daily questions in which a person must choose either option A or option B. Check out everyone’s answers below and think about which you would prefer to do.
- 95% would rather laugh like Santa than talk like an elf
- 94% would rather have snow on Christmas morning than a warm, 80 degree Christmas day
- 88% would rather live at the North Pole for one year than at the International Space Station for one year
- 85% would rather listen to 10 drummers drumming than 11 pipers piping
- 80% would rather clean up the kitchen by himself/herself than run a marathon right after the holiday meal
- 71% would rather play in the Super Bowl than dance in the Nutcracker
- 67% would rather eat latkes with sour cream than applesauce
- 65% would rather spend 10 hours watching holiday movies than spend 7 hours holiday shopping
- 60% would rather wear an elf costume for a week than sing Jingle Bells once an hour for two weeks
- 57% would rather wrap 100 presents than decorate 10 trees
- 55% would rather drink egg nog for a week than eat fruitcake for a week
- 55% would rather light the candles in a Hanukkah menorah than play the dreidel game
- 53% would rather watch a video and drink hot cocoa than have a bonfire and make s’mores
- It was a toss-up as to whether we would prefer spending a week wearing a hat made of mistletoe or jingle bells on our feet
But most of all, 100% of us are thankful for the opportunity to help make Chester County an amazing place in which to live, work, and play.
All of us at the CCEDC wish you all a joyous holiday season and a Happy New Year!
Weekend Edition is taking a two-week hiatus and will return on January 8.