#GivingTuesday 2015 – Support Youth Career Awareness
Support CCEDC Career Awareness Events!
Did you know…
In 2014-2015, collectively the CCEDC Industry Partnerships:
- Impacted 3,380 total youth through career exploration events
- Coordinated career showcases at 33 local businesses where 871 students explored a variety of career education paths
- Connected 1,978 youth to high-priority occupation information at community events and career fairs
- Inspired 531 young women at the 15th annual Girls Exploring Tomorrow’s Technology (GETT), a day-long STEM career showcase and expo
You can make a difference…
Support our initiatives by making a donation on #GivingTuesday:
- $60 – Sponsors one student at Girls Exploring Tomorrow’s Technology (GETT)
- $25 – Sponsors one student to attend a Healthcare or Manufacturing career showcase
- $20 – Sponsors one student to attend an Agriculture or Energy career showcase
- $15 – Sponsors one student to attend Techies Day
Our youth initiatives are supported by public/private partnership with business, workforce, education, economic development organizations, and generous donations such as yours.