The Inside Scoop: Understanding Your Customer and Competition
April 11, 2017
8:00 am to 3:00 pm
Are you a farmers’ market vendor? Here’s YOUR opportunity to get the inside scoop and prepare for a great 2017 market season!
The purpose of this workshop is to provide new and seasoned farmers market producers the skills to:
– market their product more effectively through the application of well established marketing tools utilized in grocery stores
– design a physical market layout for their retail space which attracts potential consumers and defines their brand and product
– refine their brand identity and develop visual materials to communicate their brand
– understand the importance of collecting specific data points to track their business, and implement the protocol for
– evaluate their insurance coverage relative to their exposure at a farmers market
Maria Rojas – GrowNYC
Becca Settle – Kimberton Whole Foods
Anna Daniels – F. Frederick Breuninger and Son Insurance
A speaker on quick and effective record keeping and data collection
The actual cost of this workshop is $100. The workshop is FREE for registrants who complete the necessary grant application. The funder, the PA Department of Labor and Industry requires grant recipients to share information including their social security number. If you are not willing to share this information, please register at the $100 rate.