Helping Business Find the Right Spot
CCEDC facilitates assistance to business owners and companies looking to expand or relocate to Chester County by:
- Identifying suitable sites and buildings for client companies by working with local property owners and relationships with local brokers/partners
- Providing information on available workforce, infrastructure (utilities and transportation) and PA taxes
- Coordinating and hosting site tours with client companies
- Investigating federal, state and local grant and incentive opportunities
- Providing connections to municipal and county leadership
- Making appropriate introductions to local business community and elected officials
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania’s business outreach program, ENGAGE! provides each company with a single point of contact for businesses looking to identify resources, and connections that can help them grow. Businesses have received connections to workforce training and recruitment, exporting, strategic business planning, financing, and more.
Schedule a one-on-one ENGAGE! visit with CCEDC today. During this meeting you can discuss your operations, needs, and plans for the future. Please email MaryFrances McGarrity email@example.com or call her at 610-321-8223 to get started today.Schedule Your Engage! Session Today
CCEDC’s Economic Development Partners Initiative (EDPI) brings together the Chester County Planning Commission and CCEDC’s Redevelopment Committee in an effort to bring rateables and jobs to targeted corridors of opportunity. This commercial real estate advisory committee is comprised of professionals and experts from the county that include, land use attorneys, brownfield experts, regulatory agency representatives, private developers, engineers, and consultants. This committee focuses on challenged sites within the county focusing on the Route 1 Corridor in the south and Route 724 in the north of the county.
Currently, the focus is along the Route 1 and Route 724 corridors.
Route 724 Corridor
The 12-mile PA Route 724 Corridor in northeast Chester County provides the opportunity for your business to connect to regional employment centers and other major transportation routes. Click through this mapping tool to find available development sites.View Map
Route 1 Corridor
The 50-mile US Route 1 corridor in southern Chester County provides the opportunity for your business to identify marketable sites and to connect to regional employment centers with access to major transportation routes. Click through this mapping tool to find available development sites.View Map