The Chester County Economic Development Council is seeking a qualified person to assist with our STEM Innovation Programs which offer career exploration opportunities for area youth.
- Assist in project planning, including development of materials, documents and reports required for program management and success.
- Maintain the CRM database to record participation and activities.
- Coordinate events, presenters and meetings related to career exploration and training programs, including development of announcements, registration, facilities, catering, meeting packets, and presentation needs.
- Interface with and maintain communications with students, parents and employers.
- Collate program applications, documentation and certificates.
- Support marketing efforts for career exploration and academy activities.
- Develop and maintain pages on social networking sites.
- Assist leadership in implementing program activities.
- Provide other support and assistance with additional duties as needed.
- High-level of computer skills especially in database management and Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc).
- Strong communications skills. (Fluency in Spanish a plus)
- Ability to multitask and keep multiple projects continuing, simultaneously.
- Ability to complete tasks with little direct supervision.
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with skills and experience
TIME REQUIREMENT: 40 hours/week (hybrid – onsite and remote)
TO APPLY: Please email resume and cover letter to Tracey Oberholtzer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CCEDC is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. We are dedicated to building a culturally diverse staff who understands, respects and values our mission and work. We encourage applications from women, minority groups, veterans and people with disabilities.
JOB TITLE: Portfolio and Compliance Specialist
REPORTS TO: Seedcopa Managing Director Sherwood Robbins
PRIMARY FUNCTION: To service and maintain the Federal, State and Local loan programs portfolio, as well as manage the appropriate compliance requirements set by each agency.
• Perform regular commercial loan servicing and collection actions
• Monitor the performance, industry concentration and risk grades of the total portfolio, utilizing existing reports and systems
• Prepare annual loan reviews and analyze loans for problem identification; institute appropriate actions to potentially prevent default
• Work with appropriate agencies and outside resources to develop and proceed with collection, liquidation, litigation and bankruptcy
• Ensure compliance with process and procedure documents in line with agency Operating
• Present reports to the Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Management and Loan Committees on a regular basis; interact with borrowers, banks and professional partners
• 5+ years commercial banking experience specific to portfolio management, special assets, credit underwriting and/or SBA lending
• Solid knowledge of the commercial lending process
• Attention to detail and well-organized
• Desire to deliver excellent customer service
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite, Salesforce (or other CRM), loan/internet software and paper/electronic files
• Commitment to strong culture of collaboration and cooperation
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Highly self-directed with an ability to manage change and prioritize multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
TIME REQUIREMENT: Full-time
TO APPLY: Submit a resume to email@example.com
Seedcopa is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. We are dedicated to building a culturally diverse staff who understands, respects and values our mission and work. We encourage applications from women, minority groups, veterans and people with disabilities.