JOB TITLE: Portfolio and Compliance Manager
REPORTS TO: Seedcopa Managing Director Sherwood Robbins
PRIMARY FUNCTION: To service and maintain the Federal, State and Local loan programs portfolio, as well as manage the appropriate compliance requirements set by each agency.
• Perform regular commercial loan servicing and collection actions
• Monitor the performance, industry concentration and risk grades of the total portfolio, utilizing existing reports and systems
• Prepare annual loan reviews and analyze loans for problem identification; institute appropriate actions to potentially prevent default
• Work with appropriate agencies and outside resources to develop and proceed with collection, liquidation, litigation and bankruptcy
• Ensure compliance with process and procedure documents in line with agency Operating
• Present reports to the Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Management and Loan Committees on a regular basis; interact with borrowers, banks and professional partners
• 5+ years commercial banking experience specific to portfolio management, special assets, credit underwriting and/or SBA lending
• Solid knowledge of the commercial lending process
• Attention to detail and well-organized
• Desire to deliver excellent customer service
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite, Salesforce (or other CRM), loan/internet software and paper/electronic files
• Commitment to strong culture of collaboration and cooperation
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Highly self-directed with an ability to manage change and prioritize multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
Time Requirement: Full-time
To Apply: Submit a resume to email@example.com
Seedcopa is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. We are dedicated to building a culturally diverse staff who understands, respects and values our mission and work. We encourage applications from women, minority groups, veterans and people with disabilities.