“New Business Champions” Program Offers $2,500 in Professional Services & Guidance for New ChesCo Businesses
It can be hard for a new business to afford helpful services like accounting, marketing, HR, legal, and more. But now, Chester County’s top businesses are providing up to $2,500 (per applicant) in free services and training to develop critical entrepreneurial skills.
Use the application form below to become a New Business Champion. Awardees will receive a comprehensive business-needs assessment with program staff and work one-on-one with helpful experts to address their pressing business needs. This new program, created by the Chester County Economic Development Council (CCEDC), is made possible with funding from the Chester County Workforce Development Board.
Space is limited to a select number of applicants. Applications must be received by March, 10.
*Businesses who previously received an NBC Grant are not eligible*
Interested businesses may apply below. Want to nominate another business? Please send business name, contact info, and other comments to Darlene Jenkins Walls at email@example.com.
- Business must be less than 5 years of age since formation (or not yet formed), with priority given to those started during or since the pandemic.
- Based in Chester County with 50 employees or fewer
- Priority given to minority-owned, women-owned, veteran-owned, non-college degree, first-generation college students/graduates, and those re-entering workforce after extended absence
- Comprehensive business needs assessment with CCEDC staff
- Support from qualified experts in a range of industries
- Training and advising to develop business-critical skills including:
- Business Plan Development
- Accounting & Financial Guidance
- Marketing & Networking
- Customer Development
- HR Training & Optimization
- Essential Skills for Business Owners & Staff
- All at no cost to the new business. Services are subject to eligibility, business needs assessment, and fund availability.
The New Business Champions application window has closed. If you have already applied, please note that you will be contacted shortly. Stay tuned for more information.
This program is an initiative of the Chester County Economic Development Council (CCEDC) and is funded in part by the Chester County Work Force Development Board and Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry.